FIG Consulting Partners
FIG Consulting Partners is a group of bank experts who provide professional consulting, financial analyses, and design services to national, regional, and community banks, and other financial institutions nationwide. We realize that your financial institution’s analysis needs are very different from the needs of most corporate entities. We know that if you have a market opportunity or liquidity challenges, you need meaningful information rapidly and reliably so that you can make quick, sound decisions.
The associates at FIG Consulting Partners have extensive experience helping financial institutions, community banks in particular, ranging in size from $40 million to $35 billion, with financial analysis services including the design of planning, forecasting and management reporting.
Why We Are Different
Many banks have legacy reporting processes that don’t meet the demands of the current market or utilize the latest technology. Updating and refining these processes can make a measurable impact on your operation. Our experience with institutions like yours has provided us with demonstrable proof that optimizing your systems and making smart reporting changes can provide your institution a reliable return-on-investment. Rather than reworking these processes in a vacuum for short-term results, we are experts at helping you make long-term, sustainable improvements by aligning your financial analysis methodology to your financial institution’s strategy.
You will benefit from our experience by engaging our services on a wide range of banking Financial Analysis, Management Reporting and Forecasting projects that will help you to improve with initiatives such as:
- Optimizing the performance measurement at all levels of your financial institution
- Implementing executive-level dashboard tools to highlight performance ratios, overviews of the income statement and the balance sheet, key ratio analyses, and budget variance and summary explanations
- Developing an automated and standard balance sheet, income statement and financial ratio reports for all levels of your institution
- Delivering detailed general ledger analysis to support management decision making by branch, market, product and/or revenue or expense type
- Developing multi-ear plans with a full set of financial statements including real performance and strategic goals
- Designing Excel-based financial models, templates and processes for capital plans, capital investments, new locations, products and projects
- Generating valuable scorecards with specific metrics for any type of management, board or organizational target
- Providing internal and external benchmark reporting tools to identify potential profit opportunities or highlight areas of improvement
- Utilizing standard packages and analyses for reviewing business plans, budgets and forecasts
- Custom projects designed to meet your bank’s financial analysis goals, strategic goals, and challenges